Thursday, November 19, 2009

Morning Prayer

Owen's prayer this morning:

"Heavenly Father thanks for days. Thanks brother be a good man. Bless me.... I'm Owen. "

Nifae chimes in, "But your Awesomest-Prime (Optimus Prime from Transformers)"

O, "No I'm not! I like to be a bad guy."

N, "We'll then why does your shirt have Awesomest-Prime on it?"

O, "I'm him now. I'm a good guy now. Heavenly Father bless our cereal and our fatty girl, she gots ouchie teeth and thanks for our Christmas tree. For Halloween I want to be a leaf and....... (on and on and on!)

He eventually muttered an Amen.
He's prayers crack me up!

2 comments:

Emily said...

once again, another laugh-out-loud moment from your darling kiddos! this is why i love your blog so much :)

Hapa Mama said...

Emily, you are so awesome to always comment!
Thanks heaven for blog world so we can still stay connected! love ya!