Friday, November 13, 2009

We Are Thankful

Ok, so the sign actually says Thanful.. without the "k". If you know me then you know I have a SERIOUS editing problem. The problem is... I simple don't do it. So kill me. Whatever. I decided I am going to leave it up there because I am thankful that I can laugh at myself.
ANYWAY..... I had the boys tell me what they were thankful for. They drew on the leaves while I wrote down what they said.

Owens thankful for:
seeds
"papa to go to work so he can pay for us" LOL!
Santa
laughs
the fire things
kisses
red
a crab
fireworks
our grandpa
cool guns
being all done
our beds
Coconuts (his favorite word)
'Ikawai's shoes
sleeping at Grandma's
this project
fireworks (yes he said this twice)
Grandma's
sleeping in papa's truck
playing with brother
candy
when it's light
Being all done (yes he said this twice)



Nifae's Thankful for:
Nick Jr.
Our family and Trees
Presents
Pancakes
Horses
Cherries
leaves
snow
pumpkins
laughs
Ms Provost
Shirts, pants and underwear
anyone
swimming
huggies (not the diapers~ hugs)
The street signs
church
TV and school
Cuddling up with my papa
our family
our kitchen
hockey
our mom
baseball
feeding the ducks
tap
spelling
playing outside
our seats, steering wheel and our car
brothers
apples
oreos
playing on the computer at school.


If I had to name a few things I would say...
I am thankful for the big ones~ family, gospel, Chirst, health, etc.
But I am also thankful for indoor pluming and fun treasures from Sally Beauty Supply.
For scrapbook paper and kids naps.
For comfy pillows and for food in my fridge.
I'm thankful for a calling and for good friends.
For a husband that cooks and kids that are cute.
I am thankful when stupid things remind me of good times and when good times remind me that I like my life.
I am thankful to many many many things but this post is TOO long so I will just say... ditto to my boys!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Such a CUTE idea Megan!! I'm definitely going to have to copy you on that one :)

Mandi said...

So cute, I may just do that at our house too! You can never be to "thanful"!