Friday, November 6, 2009

What is going on in here?

Well, listen up and I'll fill you in.

Last week I was looking at all the pictures on my phone and found that there was 140+ pics piled up on there.

These are all pictures that I have snapped cause I wanted to remember that very moment. I was sitting there reminiscing and showing Tommy all the pics and he started to get bored after about picture 6. I had over 100 more I wanted to share and tell him about but I could tell that was not going to happen.

This is when I started to miss my blog. I could post a picture... or 80 pictures and go on and on about it to my hearts desire. No one was there to shush me or glaze over. If they did, I never knew it cause the internet is so sneaky that way.

Anyway, I miss documenting my life. It's a pretty standard Mommy blog. Lots of post about how my kids are the greatest and how lucky I am to have them. And how they drive me bonkers. I may get a little gripey cause I am kinda a crab sometimes. I am sure I will get in to craft fit and post up current projects that consume my every thought.

My old blog was pretty accurate when it came to being in chronological order. For now, I am going to not worry about chronological order but just put up a few post about the pics I found on my phone. Then a few more after that... then see where I go from there.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am that YOU'RE BACK!!!! YAY!!!! Oh how I've MISSED YOU!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

yay!!! I love seeing all your fun pictures. glad you started back up!!!

* Nancy * said...

Such a cute blog and I am glad that you didn't quit the blogging world!!! For some reason I just couldn't see you not blog! You're so fun and I enjoy your personality as you blog!
Have a great weekend!

Nancy

Hapa Mama said...

You guys make me feel so special! Thanks!!!! I missed you all!