Sunday, December 13, 2009

Living Scripture Video Convo

I over heard this conversation while standing in the hall listening to the boys play in their room. I'm guessing that Owen found one of our Living Scripture Videos.

Owen~ "This show is boring!"

Nifae~" No, it's not. It's about Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father."

Owen~" Oh yeah, I like dem guys."

Nifae~" That's the one where Jesus kills him own self for all of us."

Owen~" killed. oh yeah, that's sad."

Nifae~ "it's ok cause He still lives with Heavenly Father."



Sounds like I need to go over some of the details but I am so happy that they are gaining their own knowledge of Christ. This little convo made me so happy. I REALLY hope that when they do find it boring that they can always remember the importance of Christ in our lives.

Just had write this down so when they are teenagers I can make them read it over and over when they try to skip church or other shenanigans!

No comments: