Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jasi's in the Geezy

Brian and Wendy came down for some of Wendy's daugher (Kacie 'Bubba') soccer games. The kids loved to see the soccer action and it was even more fun to hang out with my brother and Wendy!I had fun making signs and hair bows for Kacie's team. We don't get much action down here when it comes to nieces and nephews sports or events so it was fun to jump on it when she came. (Tommy's nephew Joey played football this last year but he made me promise that I would never bring a sign. I respected his wishes but it was hard. Also, Lexi was down her a few times for debate but there is never really a point where you get to go and watch but if their was I would be there with a sing for her, too!!!!)
This girl Gina is pretty crazy on the field.... hence~ the sign.
The totally crazy thing about this was that Kasie's team played Dharienne Tapasoa's team. She is one of my favorite girls ever so I was stuck not cheering for either team.

No comments: