Monday, February 15, 2010

Be Mine!

This year was lots of fun getting Valentines ready. I found this cute idea here. I love to blog swipe ideas!
I think they turned out adorable.
Nifae signed the back of 24 Valentines for his class. After he signed the last one he said, "Woah, that was a lot of hard work."
It sure was!

Here is what I came up for Owie~
I edited a valentine greeting on his card, too. BUT.... ended up printing the wrong one:(

Oh well, they were still lots of fun to make!


Tommy took me to Dear John the night before Valentine's Day. On Sunday night we passed out all the rest of the Valentines to loved ones that live close by.

Hope you all had a very lovey weekend!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WE are SOOOO cool! When are we going to get together? I will be in Utah in March!!!!!

Shannon said...

That's awesome! I saw these on another blog and thought of doing some like these but got lazy and ended up with store bought valentines. haha. Happy to know someone else did some. They turned out GREAT!
Eh, Hana them are moving down the road from us. When are you guys moving in? We'll save a house for you. ;)

Emily said...

SO cute and creative!! What a FUN idea!