Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YW has had me a little busy this past month.

We just had out New Beginnings Program last Sunday. I had fun getting all this stuff ready for it.

Our theme was I Love To See the Temple since The Personal Progress Program is all about preparing the YW to enter the Temple.
Also, we went all out pink since that is another thing they are doing with the new program. Plus, it kinda goes with the Valentine-y/lovey thing going on this month.

Here is the invite, program and Personal Progress Tracker (those were my favorite to make!)
A big thanks to Hoku and Misi for translating the program into Spanish for me! Seriously, you rock!
The Spanish Branch meets with our YW and I love each and everyone of them. I even hate to say they are from the Spanish Branch cause they are all MY GIRLS!

Each girl (there are almost 30 girls total) got a tracker and had it filled out acording to all their accomplishments. It was very inspiring for me to see what they had done. I am so close, I need to FINISH!!!YW has been so much fun. I am finding it easier to balance my calling in YW, my job here on campus and my #1 calling~ being a mother and wife.
I really have to thank my husband for being so supportive while I am gone for large chunks of time serving.
I know it is hard but he is an awesome dad and always has something fun going on for the kids. Thanks you Tommy for supporting me in my callings. I love you so much!!!!

No comments: