Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"What are bones?"

Today Nifae came home from school and had lots to say.

He gave us a run down of who was there, what they played and what the snack was.
As always, Owen and Lilia are his captive audience.

A little after his run down I heard him talking to Owen,
"Yeah, I broke my bone today."

Owen, "UhOh................................................what's a bone?"

Nifae, "It's the things inside your body."

Owen, "Oh.... I have bones!"

N, "Well, I broke mine."

O, "Sorry, brother. That's sad."

N, "It's OK. Bryson and I just went inside to relax my bones. When you go to school you can relax your bones, too, if they break."

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Ha! That is so cute. I love Owen's supportiveness. I should go back to school because I would love to rest my bones.