Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day 2010

This is by far my most favorite holiday. I have always loved that on this day you can pinching strangers and it's weird/funny to see everyone wear green.
Each year we add new "traditions" to it. Owen was a Leprechaun for Halloween and when he found out that a mischievous leprechaun was sneeking around our house this morning he wanted to get in his old get up and do some sneeking of his own. At 9am this morning I was digging out the Halloween stuff.
It was well worth it! I am very lucky to call this cute little man my son!
I found these super cute printouts for Lucky Pennies and made some for Nifae's class and for Owen to take to a few people on campus. I love this crafy blog world and love to steal all the ideas. Check it out for next year:
http://pumpkinpetunia.blogspot.com/2010/03/st-patricks-day-free-printable.html

No comments: