Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chatter

Lots of funny little bits floating through this house the past couple weeks.

"Super Burpy"

Owen was the Special Helper for Preschool which means he got to bring the treat. The color was orange so we took. Orange Crush and Cheetos.

After school I picked him up and all the kids had their bottles and were finishing them off.
O jumped in the car and told me how much everyone liked the drink. Mid-sentence he let out a full blown man burp.
It totally shocked him. And me.

"Wow, this soda is Super burpy.....I LOVE IT!"



"Worry 'bout Your Own Self"

Nifae, being the oldest, is very helpful when it comes to being my eyes and ears around the house. The flip side to that is that he is a major tattle tell. I have started telling him to worry about himself and what he is doing and not what his brother or other people are doing....

Nifae and Owen were brushing their teeth together in their bathroom.
They are each giving a play by play as they brush.:
"Owen is putting toothpaste on his toothbrush."
"Nifae turned on the water."
"Owen is brushing his top teeth."
Nifae missed the sink and Commentator Owen stated the fact, "Nifae is making a mess."
Nifae retorted, "Worry 'bout your own self not about myself."



"Haha Sc-EEEE-ared Ya"

Lilia was in some kinda dorky mood this morning. I was cleaning up breakfast while she was sitting at the island. I was 2 feet away from her and she goes,
"Ah..Boo! Hahahahahaha, Sc-EEEE-ared ya!"
She thought it was the funniest thing on earth....so did I, that is why I am blogging it, duh!


"Man of the House"

Owen has been so upset that he only has school 2 times a week. It about kills him everytime Nifae leaves for school without him.
Nifae was trying to console Owen Monday morning and told him,

"Owen, you need to stay home for Mama and Lilia. Since I am gone for school you need to be the man of the house."

:)

2 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

haha! your kids i cant get enough of them and there not even mine! hahahaha

Hapa Mama said...

You are too good to us!