Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Super Special Star Helper

Tuesday was a big day for The Team 'Iloa boys.
Nifae was the Super Star for the week in his class. I totally forgot that Monday he was supposed to take a poster about himself. (Uber Lame!) Anyway, I got one thrown together. I was most definitaly not happy with my work but I hade to get it done ASAP.


It says that he loves Jesus Christ, the scriptures, the ocean, the snow, hockey, rodeos, friend and family.



This was some fun facts about our little guy...if you can read that.
When I dropped off Nifae and Malika at school Nifae was struggling with the poster. Malika was so cute and they both grabbed a side and carried it in together. They are adorable!


O Dizzle with the Fizzle (i.e. Orange Crush)

Owen's was the Special Helper for preschool. It was orange day and so he took Orange Crush and Cheetos.
I already shared a story a few posts down about his super burpy soda. Here he is after he finally downed the last of it.
He came in a plopped right down on my laundry pile and totally zoned out. The excitement and burps had completely worn him out.

Mean while Little Miss Lilia was getting into the left over Cheetos. While I finished the laundry under Owen's bum Lilia was busy doing this to my clean sheets:
Grrrrrrrr!!!!!! Why is she the only one that doesn't get the FOOD STAYS IN THE KITCHEN rule???
Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ANYWAY~ Tuesday was a fun day for the boys. I got a call from O's teacher today and she told me what a sweet, respectful, great helper he is. <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; text-align: center;">
Posted by Picasa

No comments: