Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh, how nice to finallyh relax!

They did such a good job and I love all the time and effort put out by their teachers and leaders.
They were so happy to be home and kick off their shoes.
Lilia was most happy. She got sick last night and was up all night with a cough and fever. I feel so bad because either Tommy or I had to stay home. I was getting sustained...with the BEST calling ever... so Tommy had to stay home with Lills and missed the boys and the program. It was sad to leave them at home but she was too sick to go.
She said she wanted to go to church, too so that made it extra sad. She got some good rest and slept for a good part of the day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole Butler said...

Sophie has that same dress! Love it!

Hapa Mama said...

It is so cute! Fits PERFECT right now so I love it!