Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The cheesey combo's continue with this boy

Wheat bread, cheese and ....
Frosted Mini Wheats.
Yes, he has a cheese obsession. No, these cheese posts are NOT staged.
He asked me if he could make a sandwich and I said sure. I knew he was heading for the cheese but when I heard the cereal bag start to crinkle, I grabbed the camera and raced over. At least he is taking care of getting his daily fiber.

This particular cheese combo took him quite a while to eat. He even put 1/2 of it in a baggy. I thought for sure it would sit in the fridge till I through it out but I was wrong.
About an hour later I found him outside chomping away at this tasty bugger.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

He is so dad! I remember vividly seeing dad snack on frozen peas straight from the box in the freezer. Wow.