Wednesday, November 3, 2010

oh this boy....

He has changed so much this year. All day kindergarten has started to take it's toll. I miss my baby so much.
He is reading and writing everything. He is so excited to learn and says he loves math. He growing taller everyday.

Along with all the good changes comes the not so great changes. He is more moody and whiny. He is no longer my great helper. He doesn't like to talk as much as he did. And all of the sudden he can't stand to see people kiss. When someone on TV kisses he dives for cover and is grossed out. This is so shocking to me cause we are a huggy huggy kissy kissy family.
Anyway, kids in his class have girlfriends and boyfriends. He hates to talk about it and his friend told me a girl in their class has a crush on him. HE DOES NOT WANT TO DISCUSS IT.

Anyway, I know this is how it goes but i did not expect it to happen over night.
He still lets us call him by his nick name, Bum Bum. I wonder when he will put a stop to that?

I love him very much and want the absolute best for him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: