Monday, November 1, 2010

WARNING: Do not watch this if you are grossed out easily or...... are not able to laugh out loud right now.

The following videos are of Joey and Tommy waxing their nose hairs tonight. :S

Joey~ nostril one:


Joey~nostil two:

Here is an explanation on this last video if you need one:

Tommy is laying down because he is waiting for his wax to dry.
He first tries to pull Joey's wax out and his hand slips.
He tries again and the stick breaks....
Finally getting it on a third and very painful attempt.

As you can see I was trying to make the bed when these hairy nosed weirdo crashed my room.
I hope you found this as amusing as I did!!!!



GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

that is freaaaaaakin' hilaaaarious. yuck and eww and gross and OUCH and yeah, thanks for the LAUGHS!!!! LMBO!

The Roberts' said...

Where's Tommy's video? That was funny! I always need a good laugh. Thanks for posting.