Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to the Vimahis

I went back to spend the day with my Uncle and Auntie a few days before I left. Isn't he the cutest?
His hands are all balled up with arthritis so I took some time to rub them. I was shocked at how muscular his hands were for being so frail. He was such a hard hard worker!
I picked them up and he wanted to "go eva". Basically, he wanted to go cruise around in the car.

We got all loaded up and headed to town.
Posted by Picasa

We had so much fun. Most the time they forgot that I don't understand Tongan but we laughed a lot and somehow ended up in all the right places despite the language barrier.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Meg, this makes me cry! I am so glad you have a relationship with our family in Hawaii. It makes me very proud. Thank you.