Saturday, January 8, 2011

My family

Uncle Inoke is my dad's oldest brother and father figure. He is now in his late 80's. The hardest working man on this earth.
Aunty Maile his wife. They let me live with them 10 ish years ago. It was very different moving from Utah to Hawaii. But not just to Hawaii, it was very different living in a full on old school Tongan house hold. I call this house: Little Tonga. I lived up stairs (which I called America). It was so fun to go back. It reminded me of funny time living there, like my uncle scaring away a date that had come to pick me up. From that point on Aunty Maile told me to sneak out that back (which included climbing over a brick wall) and waiting on the neighbors porch for my future dates to come pick me up.

Love you guys so much! I was so happy I got to spend time with them while I was in Hawaii!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: