Thursday, February 10, 2011

Confessions:



Confessions #1- I can stay up until 6am without even a yawn. Every night I have to FORCE myself to GO TO BED! I loved working graveyard shift before I had kids.

Confession #2~ I am SOOO over hearing people from Hawaii talk about how different Utah is from Hawaii. REALLY? One is a dessert with a bunch of white people and the other is an island with a bunch of brown people. How did you not know things would be a little different?

Confession #3~ When I am stressed or am avoiding a deadline... I craft.

Confession #4~ All of my favorite songs have NOTHING to do with my life or any of my life experiences or goals. I think it is weird that I love songs that have nothing to do with me.

Confession #5~ I hate classical music. It gives me anxiety.

Confession #6~ Ever since I had kids I really don't like watching movies.

Confession # 7~ I rarely say morning prayers. It's the most important prayer of the day.... how in the world do I dare skip it? MUST FIX!

Confession #8~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE garbage day. There is just something about getting rid of the stuff you don't need. Does this make me a wasteful American?

Confession #9~ I wanna cry whenever Tommy or the boys talk about getting a dog. Why must I be a non-animal-lover????

Confession #10~ I am not sure why I finally jumped on the "Confession" bandwagon but did. This may be the first and last.

2 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

this made me laugh AND love you even more!!!! i am sooooooo confessing tomorrow. and i love your pic. i wanna be cool like you!!!! ;) love u, meg!

val said...

loved your confessions. ha!