Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And I am supposed to just KNOW this stuff????

So my kids were the only ones with their shin guards on top of their socks. And why is that? Because I have no idea what in the world I am doing when it comes to all this sport stuff. Aunty Dre would be so ashamed!
Also, notice how Owen is wearing his tennis shoes? Well, he grew out of his soccer shoes that fit just fine 4 day before. Tommy bought some while he was up north so at least he had some for the game.
This little lady is in love with the snack aspect of sports. :( At least she looks cute.
I'm not going to lie~ this soccer stuff has been fun for the whole family, who would have thought????

march 2011

1 comment:

Dre said...

shin guards on top of the socks???? hahahahahah:) i'm not ashamed because i'm not surprised!!! love you and them and this post!!!