Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mini vaca

We usually stay at my parents house when we go up North but we had a party in Provo to go to the first night so Tommy made an executive decision and got us a room for the night.

It was so much fun! Tommy knew the lady at the front dest and we got hooked up with this awesome suite.

The kids pretty much had their own area seperate from our room and best of all they had their own TV. They thought they were pretty smart in their own little apartment.


My kids favorite thing about staying at a hotel is the pool. A close second is those little note pads and pens they leave by the phone. That is hours of enjoyment for my kids right there.

This was one of my most favorite "vacations" EVER. It was just so last minute and random and totally relaxing. We got some major family time in and that makes me the most happy. I think about it all the time and it makes me smile. I was so happy when I stumbled upon these fuzzy pics.
July 2011
Posted by Picasa

No comments: