Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Teenagers

So if you follow this blog you may notice I have about a 100 to 1 ratio of pic of my kids vs. pics of Joey.
I guess the reasoning is because well.... my kids don't mind when I get my camera out. Maybe that has something to do with their age. Teenagers seem to have less tolerance for that sort of thing. Maybe this is why:

Maybe they don't trust our judgement on where and when we will post pics. Funny, that is the same reason I don't trust teenagers with things like thier own camera or Facebook. So I guess we are even, right?!

Anyway, I have always wanted this blog to be some what of a journal but it is very inaccurate. Joey is very much a part of our everyday lives. We love him so much and I am pretty sure he loves us just as much.

This picture of him crashed out on the side of our bed is taken one Sunday when we all watched The Other Side Of Heaven as a family. Everyone crashed out but this guys took the prize for the longest nap. He must have been growing. It was such a great Sunday.

I try my hardest to resist the urge to grab my camera when he looks so sharp and handsome so that I don't embarass him. Often times I want to record a conversation with him because he can be so sweet or record him playing his ukaleilei but I know he would stop just as soon as I pressed record.
That being said I just have to say~ We love Joey so much. Even if his picture doesn't pop up on there as often as I would like. We have had many ups and downs and my eyes have been opened up to the stress that a teenager can bring but I am grateful for Joey in our lives. He has taught us a lot about life and ourselves. Love you, Joeman!

July 2011
Posted by Picasa

No comments: