Wednesday, November 9, 2011

These two.

So, they havn't always been the best of friends but I think they are starting to finally turn a corner. I find them playing and laughing more then they are being grouchy towards each other. Owen is learning to "help" less and incourage more. Lilia is learning how funny Owen can be and that they have a lot in common. This is cause for celebration in my mind. I have been pretty intense about them not fighting. It bothers me so bad when I hear them butt heads. I know siblings will always have a degree of friction growing up but my tolerance lever for it is very low. ANYWAY~ I hope they will continue to get closer as the years tick on.
'
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

they sound like Krew and Sway :) they butt heads all the time, but lately there have been more times when they get along. like you said - it kills me when they fight (which is often), but i also know it's what siblings do!