Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Super Seniors...

...Or at least that's how we feel when we head back to the college to visit.
The kids really miss "Kaffy's Office" and "Kaffy"...and her suckers:)
Lilia was so excited to get a sucker and tell Kathy about our new house.
Nifae on the other hand stayed home and told me "I never want to go to St. George EVER again."
Well then....



It's so fun to go now and get to see Jessie and Ola. It would have been SOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNN to work with them there. DANG! The last 3 years would have mean a blast.


They have such a cute family and will be great for Nisson Towers!

I find myself missing Kathy and the dorms believe it or not. At the same time I am enjoying being off the clock and just enjoying my kids with out interuption. What a blessing it was to work/live there so that we were able to buy this home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: